Snow Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Servers Collide!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Donations for Dedicated!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Sema
Administrator
Administrator
Mod Sema

Donations for Dedicated! Empty
PostSubject: Donations for Dedicated!   Donations for Dedicated! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:50 am

Please Guys I will not be able to take any Paypal,etc.. money atm but You guys could donate Rs Accounts and I could sell it and it goes towards the Dedicated. Only do this if u really want to donate if u play around and take it back I will make sure that u get hacked and ur computer get's crashed so please don't make me do this to you.

~ Mod Sema
Back to top Go down
https://snowisle.darkbb.com
Sheeba
Administrator
Administrator
Sheeba

PostSubject: Re: Donations for Dedicated!   Donations for Dedicated! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:57 am

i have a good pure i can donate and if i remember my acc name i could have i think its a lvl 94 i can donate. but i will message u when i remember everything it has been a while since ive played rs

well a very long time
Back to top Go down
Mod Sema
Administrator
Administrator
Mod Sema

PostSubject: Re: Donations for Dedicated!   Donations for Dedicated! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:32 pm

OK if u get it back please Pm me.
Back to top Go down
Sheeba
Administrator
Administrator
Sheeba

PostSubject: Re: Donations for Dedicated!   Donations for Dedicated! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:04 pm

Mod Sema wrote:
OK if u get it back please Pm me.

will do
Back to top Go down
Sheeba
Administrator
Administrator
Sheeba

PostSubject: Re: Donations for Dedicated!   Donations for Dedicated! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:38 pm

k i sent it to u and also here is a vid i made with it. idk if it matters to u or if you want to show the person that buys it. and its also 3.7k away from 71 str and like 5k from an attk lvl and its low cb for 71 str (soon to be)

Back to top Go down
Mod Sema
Administrator
Administrator
Mod Sema

PostSubject: Re: Donations for Dedicated!   Donations for Dedicated! Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:50 pm

Guys please make new topics about new donations and thanks Sheeba.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donations for Dedicated!   Donations for Dedicated! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donations for Dedicated!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Isle :: Announcements :: Donations-
Jump to: